Komodo dragon dies in San Antonio zoo reptile house fire

#bipolardisorder #zen

Animal and Pets News Headlines – Yahoo! News
Komodo dragon dies in San Antonio zoo reptile house fire
Six reptiles, including a rare Komodo dragon, were killed on Monday in a fire at the San Antonio Zoo likely caused by an electric problem, zoo officials said. Zoo staff had to move venomous snakes and reptiles to safety after the fire broke out at the two-floor Komodo House, home to about 100 snakes, lizards and other creatures. “It was a challenge for the firefighters,” San Antonio Fire Department spokeswoman Deborah Foster said. The five-foot-long female Komodo dragon, one of the zoo’s star attractions, likely died of smoke inhalation, zoo officials said.

Boise Bipolar Center, Charles K. Bunch, Ph.D, Boise Idaho Therapist Mental health photo 2168_zps680c452f.jpg

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s